PROCEDURES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Arrive to school on time at 7:45 AM.
- Morning assembly
- Hang backpacks/ jackets/ lunch boxes in designated space then empty your homework in the assigned bins.
- Go to your seat for the Quran recitation, global news etc. and start the morning work.
- Short break of 10-12 minutes will be allowed for bathroom and snack break.
- Bring a healthy snack for mid-morning break, no sodas or chewing gum allowed.
- Put in lunch orders
- After a call from teacher, put books and other materials away.
- Follow the sunnah—sit quietly and eat with your right hand.
- Clean up your area and get ready for recess.The students can bring their water bottles outside with them.
Wudu and Salat procedures:
- Wait for your turn quietly at wudu station.
- Walk back to the prayer area, take a seat and make dhikr/pray sunnah till everyone is ready for salat.
End of the Day Procedures:
- Pack your homework folder
- Clean up your area and stack the chair
*** Remember: line is a quiet place, walk to your right, and always be at your best behavior.